Single Next Generation IGBT Module Gate Drive
The Gate Drive is suitable for single Next Generation (NG) IGBT Modules such as nHPD2, LinPak, LV100, XHP2 and Semitrans 20. The gate drive will support 3300V and 1700V NG IGBT modules and is designed to fit within the footprint of the IGBT module to allow the modules to be mounted side-by-side with no gaps and still meet creepage and clearance rules.
This version has two standard transformers and 30 degree fibre-optics. The gate voltage can be configured during manufacture and so is suitable for SiC MOSFETs that require, for example a gate voltage from -5V to +22V.
- Dual channel plug and play
- Separate turn on, turn off and soft turn off resistors
- Gate emitter capacitor
- Monitoring of baseplate NTC (where fitted)
- Two level or three level modes
- IGBT short circuit protection through desaturation detection
- Under voltage lock out
- Monitors all power rails for safe start up with IGBT held off
Please contact us to discuss your application requirements in more detail.
Note: Unlike other gate drives from Amantys, this product is not user configurable in the field. Customers are advised to use the off-module gate drive with configurable gate voltage and resistors to determine the configuration required.
An earlier version with a torroidal transformer is now discontinued and not recommended for new designs.