4500V and 6500V Gate Drive
The 4500V and 6500V Gate Drive is compatible with IGBT modules from several power semiconductor manufacturers in the 190x140mm high-isolation package. The voltage rating is determined by the module interface card (MIC) which contain the over-voltage protection TVS diodes. The modular design allows for a scalable solution in line with the requirements for traction applications. The gate drive requires a power supply with sufficient safety isolation, such as the Amantys Isolated DC-DC Converter for medium voltage applications.
- Connect up to three IGBT modules in parallel
- Configurable gate resistors (Rgon, Rgoff and Rgsoftoff) and gate-emitter capacitor (Cge)
- Power Insight support for configuration and download of fault counters
- Multi level desaturation detection (threshold voltages and timings)
- Under voltage lockout detection
- Monitors all power rails for safe start up with IGBT held off
- Two zone active clamp for overvoltage protection
- Two or three level mode operation
The Gate Drive is suitable for a wide variety of applications such as traction, wind energy and medium voltage motor drives. The Gate Drive is capable of driving IGBT modules from all manufacturers without any changes to the gate drive core functionality.
Please contact us to discuss your application requirements in more detail and to request datasheets.