1200V and 1700V Gate Drives
Amantys 1200V and 1700V Gate Drives are unique in offering Amantys Power Insight a two way communication protocol between the gate drive and a central controller, allowing the power stack designer to configure the gate drives in the target power stack to optimise the switching performance.
- Configurable gate resistors (Rgon, Rgoff and Rgsoftoff)
- Power Insight support for configuration and download of fault counters
- Short circuit protection with desaturation detection
- Under voltage lockout detection
- Monitors all power rails for safe start up with IGBT held off
- Two zone active clamp for overvoltage protection
- Two or three level mode operation
The gate drives are suitable for a wide variety of applications such as traction, wind energy and medium voltage motor drives. The 1200V and 1700V Amantys Gate Drives are capable of driving IGBT modules from all manufacturers without any changes to the hardware of the gate drive. The Gate Drives are compatible with controllers designed to drive other commercially available gate drive products.
Please contact us to discuss your application requirements in more detail and to request datasheets.